Promote Your Works on Roku TV
We create 45-second videos from each HD image you provide. We pan and zoom using transitions that complement each work. Your contact information is visible at the end of each video. Then we post your videos on our Roku art channel, Art Stream Videos.
Stream videos of your artworks throughout the USA, Canada, Europe and Latin America.
Standard subscribers get
- 12 videos from HD images you provide
- Visibility on our main “Play ALL” playlist
- Custom “By Gallery” playlist with ONLY your videos
- Sharable link to your gallery playlist
- Link to your gallery on our Featured Gallery page
- Download your videos to use on social media
- Video Metrics. We will soon provide viewership data
Premium subscribers get
- All the above plus:
- 36 videos
- Individual “By Artist” playlists
- Google Video Search
- Hotel and Restaurant Visibility (when available)
If you pay for one year in advance, we also include a FREE Roku 4K HD TV installation in your gallery. (Call for details)
STEP 1 – Upload HD photos of each work
- Format: Images must be JPG, JPEG, or PNG; RGB color space
- File Size: >3000 pixels on the smallest dimension
- Image Size: <70MB
- Orientation: Landscape is best but portrait is OK
Only high resolution images or scans are acceptable.
STEP 2 – Provide information about each work
- Artist Name
- Size (inches)
- Link (to your home page or buy site)
- Contact Info (URL, phone or email, city, and state)
All works are curated by art professionals. Video production, custom subchannel creation, and curation take about 72 hours.
STEP 3 – Find and view your works on Roku TV
The end result is a new, easy-to-use advertising channel that we manage for you. However, you always have final control over what works are shown. And you can end our services at any time.