Art Stream Videos provides art galleries with high value, cost-effective art advertising, while reaching more potential buyers than any other type of art advertising.
We do this by using an exceptionally fast-growing platform on Roku to display videos of your art, not static images. And we provide you with detailed metrics to keep track of your performance.
Our goal is to help you sell more art
To be successful at selling art you need:
- Good Art. First you must have art that is worth buying (a given).
- Good Marketing. You need multiple advertising channels to sell your art: social media, local or regional print ads, email lists, open houses, art shows, and maybe newer digital technologies.
- Maximum Reach. The best marketing channels have the potential to reach the highest number of potential buyers.
- Superior Marketing Visuals. The best channels can use science to capture the eye of the viewer.
- TV Display. You need presence on every display type: cell phone, laptop, tablet, and the “Big Screen”.
- Targeted Marketing. You should specifically target those that appreciate art and photography, not just anyone.
- Metrics. You need feedback on the effectiveness of your marketing, including clicks, views, location demographics, and more…
Art Stream Videos obviously can’t help you with the quality of your art… but we are the only service to offer everything else listed above.
We get your art advertisements on more devices.
Plus, we provide everything a potential buyer needs to reach you directly. They can visit your physical location, or call you to check availability of an original, or visit your website. And we can link to your Print on Demand website (if you have one) to purchase a print.
Here is what we do:
- First, we create videos of your art.
- Each 45-second video ends with contact information and data about each work.
- Then, we stream your art on our Roku-TV Art Channel, “Art Stream Videos.”
- We give you a custom subchannel, so your works display without other galleries or artists visible alongside yours.
- We also market your gallery on our website with a link to your gallery or print service.
- AND, you can download your videos to use on social media.
- To see us, just add our Art Stream Videos channel to your Roku menu.
- OR turn on Roku on your TV and with your remote, run Search and enter “art [space] s” and select “Art Stream Videos”
However art lovers find you we lead them to you.