As an art professional, you know your art needs to be seen to be sold. No one will buy art unless they know about it. Although you may have one or more social media accounts, you probably don’t have tens of thousands of followers…
Our art streaming platform provides you with an art channel that highlights your works in ways that visually appeal to people with or without a love of art. We convert images of your works into videos and display your works on the Big Screen, where they deserve to be seen.
What do I need to do to stream my art on Art Stream Videos?
- STEP 1: Register on our website and select a plan.
- STEP 2: Upload HD images of your works. Enter information about each (title, medium, etc.) as well as your contact information.
- STEP 3: We do all the rest.
What do I get in return for my subscription?
- We convert your images into 45 second videos.
- We list your phone number, email, city, state, dimensions, medium, and title of each work.
- We add your videos to on our main “Play ALL” playlist.
- You also get a private, custom playlist.
- Depending on your subscription level, you get a link on our Featured Galleries page.
You get weekly metrics reports with international and U.S. by-state play maps.
We put your art into motion, like this:
We showcase your art on Roku TVs. Plus, you can market your videos yourself on social media to further amplify your reach.
Share each video individually, or use a link we provide and share your custom channel for playback on cellphones and laptops. And, you can showcase your art stream gallery in your home or business on any Roku-enabled TV.
How do potential buyers find my art?
- On our Roku art channel on HDTVs. Just visit the Roku Channel Store and add Art Stream Videos.
- Web Advertising. Provide your logo and we will link to your website on our Featured Gallery page.
- By Direct Gallery Link. We provide you with a custom, sharable Gallery link. For example, see Gallery 21 in Carmel, CA featuring the works of Eyvind Earle.
- By Roku Search. Find our “Art Stream Videos” with your Roku remote by searching by voice or entering “art [space] s”.
- Private or Public Display. See your works as an art screensaver in homes and businesses — with your contact info.
- Social Marketing. We ask our participating galleries and artists to link back to us where appropriate to mutually build more traffic.
- In Hotels and Restaurants (Future). Your works are seen as “eye candy” in participating hotels, restaurants, and other future TBD venues.
We currently offer some Gallery Premium features to our Gallery Standard subscribers (and additional shorter-term incentives) for being early adopters. So, what are you waiting for? Get started now or keep reading!